I'm Evelyn Pitt... Who are you?
How the Culpers came to be the Culpers
Let's Create Our Name!
1. Start with a name of a teacher, parent, or boss
2. Take their initials and reverse 'emSo P.E. becomes E.P.
3. Think of a place important to you that starts with the second initialI'm going to pick Pittsburgh, because it's the closest major city whose sports teams we like
4. Shorten, lengthen, or otherwise alter the place name into a surname
So Pittsburgh becomes Pitt. No relation to Brad, ahem. ;-)
5. Think of a family member or friend whose name begins with the first initial
E, in my family, is for Evelyn.
(not the same one you got the name from!)
My great-grandmother's name, and the middle name of my grandmother, mom, and daughter.